PEACEFUL EASY RIDING!
WELCOME TO E-ZEE BIKES!
The team at E-Zee Bikes identified a need in the Ixtapa/ Zihuatanejo area to introduce this new exciting experience for both tourists and local people.
We are pleased to offer first-rate equipment, licensed tour guides that will present Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo in a way that many people have not had the opportunity to experience.
The sites, the sounds and the smells in our area are enhanced while on your professional guided tour. We invite you to join us in discovering our communities in a way that will leave you smiling for hours.
E-ZEE BIKES ECOLOGICAL TOURS
The Ixtapa ecological tour starts on the bike path through the forest preserve towards Playa Linda. Stopping along the way to learn a bit about the local fauna. Stopping at the lookout at Kilometre 7.7 maybe seeing a croc in the water. The local birds may or may not be in the area. Arriving at Playa Linda we check the cocodrilo compound.
Our two and a half to three-hour tours will provide you with an unforgettable experience. Leave Ixtapa head towards Zihuatanejo. The hill was, yes, WAS draughting. Not on an E-Zee bike. As we navigate through El Limón watching out for the dogs having their morning siesta on the path we experience Zihuatanejo waking up.
E-ZEE BIKES BENEFITS
1. Mental health. The global pandemic has radically changed our lives. Regardless of our age or physical ability an E-Zee-Bike can get us out of the house and allow us to experience nature. That freedom feeling we had as children returns and the smile comes back.
2. Eternal youth. Wait a minute you are thinking! Riding an E-Zee Bike brings us back to the feeling we had when as children we learned how to ride a bicycle. The feeling of learning to drive, then buying our first car returns. Surprise, the smile continues.
3. Physical health. Riding an E-Zee Bike is great exercise. We find ourselves getting out more often and forgetting we are exercising. It will allow us to travel longer distances and enjoy our rides even more. Again, the smile returns.
4. Being happy. When we ride our E-Zee Bikes we are able to put our daily stuff on the shelf for a bit. A nice break. The smile comes back.
5. Building memories. Riding E-Zee Bikes with our children and grandchildren forges memories that remain with us forever. The smile is back.
6. Benefiting the world as a role model. Who me? Yes, you. We send the message that yes we support cleaner green earth. Surprise, people notice and become engaged. Who wouldn’t smile.
7. Becoming a mechanic. It starts when we place our battery back on the charger following our ride. Then one day we find ourselves cleaning our bikes. What, today I oiled the chain. Adjusting the brakes, fixing the little squeaks and rattles. Stuff I never thought I would do. The smile remains.
8. Closer to God. Now you have gone too far you are thinking! When we are out on our E-Zee Bike we experience nature probably in a way we never had it presented before. The idea that “This was not created by accident “ becomes a very powerful feeling. The relaxed stress-free smile remains.
9. Community. It is not long before we meet other E-Zee Bike riders. It starts by joining people for a morning ride. Then coffee. The conversation leads to when shall we meet to do this again. The emails are exchanged and another circle of friends is added to our lives. The content smile stays with us.
10. It is FUN! The smile now, for whatever reason is a permanent fixture whenever we think about our bike, the ride, our new friends and how such a simple thing has impacted our lives.
THE E-ZEE BIKES EXPERIENCE
WHO ARE WE
1. We are group of people who love the Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo area and want to share it with you from a totally different perspective.
2. The first order of business is, WOW, that was fun. When that happens our job is done.
3. Included on all the tours are stops for local juices at small family owned tiendas. This is our small way of supporting local businesses and hopefully offering a side of our wonderful area many of us have not had the opportunity to experience.
We try every day to present Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo to our clients in a way they may not have had a chance to experience.
We learned so much about Zihuatanejo that we were unaware of.
My husband and I, along with friends of ours took the ezeebikerental tour to Zihuatanejo. We had a blast. Octavio was an excellent tour guide. We learned so much about Zihuatanejo that we were unaware of. The bikes are nice quality bikes. It’s easy to cruise up and down hills with little to no effort. We would highly recommend this activity while visiting Ixtapa.
Jim and Patty Molthen